Sanibel Island Vacation Rentals at the Beach Road Villas - a Florida Villa Rental
sanibel island vacationrentals - a florida villa rental
 
Beach Road Villas
Rates and Reservations

Four, luxury 1,200 sq. ft. villas located near the Lighthouse End of the Island, on a residential, canal-front property, just across from the beach!

General rate table and policies listed below.
Click here to read past guest comments.

FEATURING:

Master Bedroom Luxury King Bed, TV, Screened in Balcony

Hot Tub

Guest Bedroom Luxury Queen or Twins, Walk In Closet

Hammocks

Living Room & Dining Room

Scenic Waterway

Full Kitchen w/dishwasher

Boat and Fishing Docks

1 ½ Baths

Recreation Park

2 Screened Balconies

Picnic Area with Grill

Wall length sliding doors

Sundeck

Large TV and VCR

Bicycles

Washer & Dryers

Beach Equipment

All Linens & Household Supplies

Continental Welcome Basket


<Click Specials Page> For Smart Traveler Dates and other Discounts!
Date - Online Vacancy Info <click here> Rates are based on double occupancy
June 1st - December 22nd from $179.50 per night

December 23rd - April 30th

from $269.50 per night

May 1st - June 30th

from $199.50 per night

***Memorial Day Weekend

from $249.50 per night 3 night minimum

***Labor Day Weekend

from $199.50 per night 3 night minimum

***Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays require a 5 night minimum

<Click for Testimonials> Our Guest Book Comments

Rental Policies

Deposit is 25% or one room night. Registration payment is due in full within 24 hours of arrival.

Beach Road Villas Cancellation Policy:
Our cancellation policy goes into effect 48 hours after a reservation is made or applies immediately for reservations made less then 72 hours in advance.

In case of cancellation, a $50.00 processing fee will apply.

To receive confirmation of your cancellation, it must be sent by fax or by mail.

Please call to confirm we have received your cancellation.

Postmarks do not apply when received by mail.

If cancellation is received 20 days or less prior to scheduled arrival, 25% of the total rate will be charged, 10 days or less 50%, and 3 days or less 75% of the total rate. From Dec. through April (30 days, 20 days, and 5 days respectively.)

No cancellations are accepted the day of check-in.

No refunds for early departure. We reserve the right to cancel if the reservation is changed to a shorter term.

We always do our best to re-book any cancelled dates when possible in order to avoid the processing of any cancellation charges.

These are non-smoking units. Guests wishing to smoke may do so on the patio outside only.

Special rates are subject to the dates and terms of that offer.

Check in time is 3:00 PM. There is an early check in policy, please contact us. Check out time is 10:00 AM. Please make arrangements if you are needing to stay later.

Well behaved pets are welcome with a signed policy statement.

There is no daily maid service. Cleaning supplies are in your villa. Extra services can be arranged for a fee.

Telephone is free of charge, long distance card required.

Hot tub use until 11:00 PM

Fishing dock open to all check with the Bait Box just up the road for local info, equipment and tips.

Beach Road Villa's bikes are not allowed on the beach due to corrosion.





















Additional Charges:
Additional charges will only occur for Villas that are left in unusual disarray requiring extra cleaning time. Additional persons staying in the Villa that have not been registered, signs that smoking has taken place inside the Villa, and damage or missing items in the Villa.
 

Click to view this website in your Language
English
German
French
Spanish

sanibel island florida rental villas
Sanibel Island, Florida
Call Toll-Free 877-501-7600